Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30th, 2010

It's the last day of work for July, and, if you've noticed how many posts I've made, today's the 40th. Hence, it's already a quarter of my internship period!... Hmm...damn...it's only been a quarter...I gotta go through everything I've gone through up until now for another three more times...shit...

Well, today was really slow for me...I was pathetically sick...but as a good intern, I still came to work. But you wanna know something shitty about coming to work today other than the fact that I was sick? Kaber didn't came. Um...actually I shouldn't really say it was shitty. Well, the fact that he didn't came was shitty of course, but he had valid reasons. His grandmother was sick. His aunt called him to come back home when he was already at the train station. So, I really can't fight that. Family first as they say.

Anyways, so today, I just sat at my table and did the PSC extracts till it was time to leave. I'm quite proud to say it though. Because I've done with 6 PSCs, and I'm left with only two more to go. Nice. And yesterday I was only able to complete two out of eight. So, that was really it. Owh, Ada asked me to do something today. Actually it was asked by Tasha, but Tasha told Ada to ask me. It wasn't anything really. I was done in 15 minutes if I'm not mistaken. Really was an easy stuff. It was to convert a clause in a PSC to a formula. Well, I'll just say one thing to that...I have a lawyer for a father...other parents would probably read their children bedtime stories at night, mine read contracts. Haha. That's not really true though. I was simply kidding. But truthfully, I've had several occasions where I fell asleep reading contracts. Therefore, I'd say that it should fall as bedtime stories then. Haha.

Anyways, that was really it. My whole day. Sorry I could say much more about it. Owh, my car broke down today...again...this time it was the clutch... Sigh... I've got nothing to say to that... And the best part was, it broke down after the flyover from the Subang Airport road. It was the main road in front of the Summit. Yeah...that road was also the busiest road everyday... I really don't have nothing to say to this...

So, ladies and gentlemen, all have been said and told, now, I'll be taking my leave then.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: