Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21st, 2010

Wednesday...

Stef is back! Haha. And we finally spoke today. She offered me chocolates. Haha. It would have been a significant gesture if only she wasn't giving it out to the whole department... But anyways, it was still nice. Wow, two beautiful girls finally spoke to me...this is a happy moment for me. Haha.

Okay, so about work, well, I've finally started doing something on PEEP. And it was the last field I was doing, the North Dameitta. So, I did the three prospects and ran the calculations and whatnot, but there were a few things amiss within the results. And after I asked Saz what was wrong, it seems that my PEEP is not connected to the main server. Thus, it can't extract data or info from the database. Damn. Therefore, yes, what's the point?? Sigh...well, at least I've started thought. Gotta have Zamani check it out tomorrow...

Well, technically that was it. We had a farewell celebration for our SGM this afternoon. And lunch was provided, but since it was Kaber's turn, we went to eat at Rasa anyways. Haha. What a waste...

Anyways, that was about it. Saz, Zamani, Pak Hasto, and Kak Ida were gone during the evening, and we didn't even know where they went. Therefore, I spent the rest of the day singing at my own cubicle... I tried to keep my voice as low as possible, but I didn't think it was helping... Sigh, this is what happens when I can't go for karaoke anymore... Kaber's not the type that sings, thus, I'm left alone to sing alone at my cubicle...alone... Damn it all...

Owh, I'm not sure about this, but I think I didn't mention yesterday what the ESRP was all about. I can read my post again, but, it's too long and I don't want to... Therefore, I'll just tell you right here right now. Well, the EPRC is a meeting within the department to discuss about the economics assumptions that we're gonna use for the PGSS. Or even if it wasn't for the PGSS, it's a meeting to decide on agendas such as that which is relevant to the department's interest with regards to petroleum economics. For example, price, or escalation factor...it's the things that we don't have data to run the economics with, or, if there's too much source from which the data came from, thus, we have to decide which one to use. Since this is not an individual's work and we have to work as a team or department, therefore, we have to conclude on a single assumption to be used department-wide. So, yesterday's EPRC was about price - oil price to be exact.

Well, that's that. Tomorrow then...

-End of Entry-

2 comments:

kamal said...

jom r dtg cni nk karok..haha

-mujahid- said...

hahaha..tu r..aku da kempunan gle da nih..

tp aku yakin, klu aku dtg sne, mesti korg xkn dpt pegang mic langsung..haha..aku nk balas dendam setelah hampir dua bulan x karok..haha..

skrg aku karok waktu blk keje je time dlm jam..