Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19th, 2010

Wow, this was really an interesting day. The day didn't start so enticing, but it gradually did. I'll start with the insignificant part first; work. So, here it is, I did the librarian thing again today, and by the time we were done, it was almost 3.30, therefore, yeah...did nothing else that would constitute as work.

Next, well Aqbal came today. The funny part was that 5 minutes before he came gracefully walking past my cubicle, Kaber told me that he wasn't coming. So, yeah, surprise! We didn't do nothing much together today. We just had lunch together, and hang out as brothers do.

Then, almost right after we finished with the librarian stuff, I got a call from my bank mentioning about my loan. And, wow, I received new information which would greatly affect my 30 year plan. It's now a 20 year plan. And if God permits it, I'm sure no one would actually believe what I could make with a simple loan. Anyhow, that's only for me to know, and for you to leave it as it is. But if you were me, you'd find that very interesting. Thus, I spent the rest of my working hours re-planning my 30 year plan to a 20 year plan. Haha.

By the time I got back home, my step mom also coincidentally got home as well just as I was about to close the door. So, she asked me to help her send my brother to his tuition centre and then fetch him and my sister from their respective tuition centres. So, I finally got back at home around 10.30. Now I know what she goes through everyday and why she's never home before 10.30. Haha. I'm sorry if you don't find this interesting, but I do. If you know me well enough, you'll know that I'm a man of practicality. Thus, I have a necessity to understand things or situations at hand. Therefore, a revelation of the reasons why in this case intrigues me. Hmm...yeah...I know, I'm a total nerd...

So, once I was home, my step mom wanted to watch a movie she rented. It was "Saus Kacang", an Indonesian movie. And I didn't know why, but I was so caught up in the movie that I watched it till the end. Haha. It was a typical love story, there was the first meeting, the differences in character between the lovers, the realization of a common trait between themselves, fell in love, conflict within the relationship - usually from an outside threat, the misinterpretation of truth, the disappointment, then the usual realization of true love, the pursuit - which usually ends up in failure, and finally, the final meeting between the two lovers in which they realize that they're both are desperately in love with each other and are made for one another, thus, the end. Totally readable, but however so, it still strike me as interesting to watch. The acting was great by the way. Ashraf Sinclair was really entertaining. But yeah, there were flaws in quite a few places, but it had minuscule effects. All in all, a good watch.

And finally, I was then struck with the fact that I'm half the man my brother is. And the best part is, he's half the man I am. Haha. I'm sorry, I should elaborate further. Well, my little brother, the one I sent to the tuition centre earlier, he's 10 years old, hence, half the man I am since I'm already 21. But, what he did tonight, was something I could even dream of doing it. He posted on a friend's Facebook wall saying that he loves her and he asked her to couple with him. Hahaha. That, is the true definition of a man. And since I don't have the balls of steel as he does, constitutes that I'm half the man he is. Haha. I really didn't expected as much from him. But, the facts and proof are there. Wow, I'm bedazzled. I'm utterly speechless! Because, seriously, I really couldn't do what he did. I'd have gone for a more subtle approach. But even so, I'd have to take a hell lot of time just to build-up the guts for doing it - subtly. Aaargh! The reason why I'm making such a fuss about this is probably I'm a failure with women. Damn. To realize I couldn't even hold a candle to my little brother. Wow. I'm really helpless. Haha. Well, anyhow, I hope he gets the girl. Even if he doesn't, at least he took the road of the courageous, and he can still be proud of that. Haha. Salute my brother please!

Anyways, that was Monday, 19th of July 2010 for you. Haha. An interesting day indeed.

-End of Entry-

2 comments:

kamal said...

nub r ko...adek ko lg pawa..hahaha

-mujahid- said...

hahaha..agak r..ezmil lak tuh..klu muiz ke ok gak r..haha

stylo gle...