Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22nd, 2010

Well, another Thursday, and, yeah...you've guessed it...another movie for today. So, today's movie was The Sorcerer's Apprentice, and it was, as Kaber mentioned before the movie which he got from the reviews, readable but entertaining. Well, I couldn't find any more accurate words to describe it. It really was readable but entertaining. I'm okay with it really, since it's a movie by Disney, hence, I think it's made to cater for children. Thus, the movie was made under that pretense therefore the storyline wasn't complicated. But, the effects were great though. And of course, being a 'guru' for After Effects, I really enjoyed seeing all the fireworks and magic in the movie since they were all made using After Effects. Particles to be more exact. Haha. The movie was genuinely a great watch for the video effects maniacs. It was really great. All the effects were smooth, and it looked so real. The particles helped a lot in making them look great. Anyways, go watch it if you want. I wont complain. But, don't expect too much.

Alright, so, work today? It started off really slow. I even went for breakfast in the morning with Kaber. Owh, was the first one to get to the office again. Damn. I'm starting to feel hated...Sigh... You know? I even slowed my pace since I stepped out of the house. I was about 30 minutes later than yesterday, but I still got there first. Sigh...I feel like coming late tomorrow... Well, lets just wait and see how it goes...

Owh, forgot to mention about work. So, after breakfast I asked Bro to take a look at my PEEP since it was creating problems with the Addin. Therefore, he spent quite a lot of time. He was even starting to feel irritated with it. And I do empathize him, especially when he found out that in the end, I used an old Model which was no longer in existence in the database. Haha. Yeah...so it was my fault in the end... I'm sorry Bro, I didn't know...I really hope you're reading this... Well, once that was done, so, I had nothing to do. Hmm...when I think of it, I actually did nothing as well in the morning. I just sat beside Bro and watch him do his thing. Up until it was done, it was already somewhere around 11.00. Haha...Sigh...

Well, fortunately for me, I have a really workaholic supervisor, therefore, she gave me something to do. But not without advertising to the whole department asking if anyone got any work for me to do. Haha. She really asked everyone else who was there for work. And they all wanted to give me something, but in the end, she was the one who gave me work since everyone else was fighting among each other to win over me. Haha. How unfortunate. Maybe next time guys. Just wait till I'm done with this one. Haha.

Therefore, today, I did a sensitivity analysis for the North Dameitta block. And wow, it was shit-full. Literally shit...full... full of shit... So okay, what made it so shit-full was the fact that PEEP doesn't have an 'undo' function. Don't be fooled, it has an 'undo' button, but it does nothing. Seriously! NOTHING!!! WTF?? I had to redo a few things twice. And the most outrageous part is, sometime, when you press 'delete', it does nothing, so, you'd see a button that says 'clear', and believe me when I say this, you don't want to press that button! It clears EVERYTHING!!! WTFF??? (FF means Fucking Fuck, it's not a typo). So, my whole damn work for today was utterly useless since at around 4.45, I pressed the 'clear' button... Sigh...gotta start over tomorrow...

Okay, enough with all that bullshit, and here's a little enlightenment. Today, Sarah came and speak to me again! Haha. But I don't think it qualifies as a conversation. It was more of an order. She 'asked' if I could join the department's performance team for the SKG10 next week, and she even answered it for me. All that was done it about 3 seconds, I didn't even have time to react. My neurons weren't even finished processing the info. So, yeah, that was it. Haha. I think it was because she was shy to talk to me. Hence, she did the talking for me as well, so she'd get the reply that she'd want. Haha. I don't really know this. But she was trying to avoid eye contact though... Hmm...maybe she hates me... I don't know, I really can't say... So, anyways, she talked to me again today, and...yeah...it seems that I'd be dancing on stage Thursday next week... Wow...that was a lot to process...no wonder I was speechless...

So, ladies and gentlemen, my Thursday...thank you so much for wasting your time with this...

-End of Entry-

4 comments:

kamal said...

haha aku tujukan lagu dancing queen r kat ko...

weh bile nk blanje aku mkn? xpat lg merasa duit gaji ko intern ni..haha

-mujahid- said...

hahaha..bole2..tp duit nk blanje mkn je ade, duit nk g ipoh xde..haha

weh, kakak ko kawen ble? ko dtg kl ble?

kamal said...

kakak aku kawen 31 july la...
aku blk mersing 29 nnt tp mebi aku x singgah kl kot..dunno yet..

-mujahid- said...

owh..xde..aku ingat klu ko singgah kl, aku folo ko je la blk mersing..then ble blk ble ko nk blk utp, campak aku kat kl dlu..

alahai..tp 29 ari kamis lak..