Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 20th, 2010

Wow, today was really packed... Once I was done with everything, it was already 5.30. Damn. Didn't even notice as the time went by...

Well anyways, the day started simple, I was the first to come to the office again. Owh, if I didn't mentioned this, I was also the first to come yesterday. And you know the best part is? I was really hoping I wasn't... You wanna know why? Well, it has a lot to do with the fact that I could see the frustration on the faces of the second people who came in. And I seriously believe that the fact they are frustrated is because they didn't came in first, instead, the bloody-damn intern did... Well, that's what I thought anyways. The second person that came yesterday was Saz, my trainer...huhu... And today was Ada... And seriously, their expression was crystal clear as they saw me. If I had the chance to watch their faces when they sign-in and saw my name, I could probably see their true expression of frustration. Their disgust for having been beaten by me... Yeah...it's a cruel world; the office...

Alright, so, back to our main point. Well, I didn't have any work today. Hence, I didn't want to do nothing again for the day, so, I went and asked Saz if she had any work for me today. Unfortunately, she said she didn't have anything to give me. Well, then I took the initiative to ask her, since I knew that she was gonna be involved in the ESRP this morning, to join her in the meeting. Then, she realized that would be a great idea. And hence, I wore a tie this morning just for the sake of the meeting. Haha. Really was a waste of effort...

Anyhow, Kaber came in, and I told him that I'll be involved with the meeting this morning. So, we said our goodbyes and bid ourselves farewell as we wont be seeing each other for a few hours. He was happy as a clam for being free for the day since his trainer was also involved with the meeting. But unfortunately for him, Haha, when his trainer, Kak Ida saw me, so he asked me to summon Kaber as well to join us. Haha. I just love screwing with ya man! So, we were the two most insignificant people in one of the most important meeting of the department. Yeah, we were in it. Even though we were most of the time at the sidelines, but we were still in it. Haha.

Owh, by the way, I forgot to mention. Sarah took the effort to engage me with a small conversation today. She asked for my help to print something, so, yeah...that was a great moment...even if it lasted for only a minute... Hmm... :)

Okay then, so what else did I do today... Gimme a second to recall... Owh, Aqbal came today. Haha. But he didn't even say anything till he came parading his way through our hallway. Haha. It was around 2.00 if I'm not mistaken. Well, he stayed for a while, and it seems that his only intentions of coming to see us was to boast on the fact that his broadband is faster than Kaber's. Haha. Obviously...he took the 7.2Mb speed package while Kaber took the 3.6Mb...haha. However, he lost his trophy when we realized the fact that his limit to download is only 3Gb, while Kaber's is 20Gb. Haha.

Afterward, once Aqbal has left, we went into the meeting again. This time, there was nothing hanging around my neck. I felt really stupid this morning... Anyways, we finished at around 5.30 as I've mentioned earlier, and we went down to find ourselves trapped inside KLCC since it was raining like all hell broke loose...sigh... Well, at least Aqbal was here with us. And so, we went and had dinner at Burger King. Only boring stuffs happened afterward, so I'll save you the time and my energy to write them down. That was Tuesday, folks.

-End of Entry-

4 comments:

kamal said...

who the hell is sarah? seems like an important subject.hahaha...

-mujahid- said...

haha..nursarah binti kamarudin..satu 'r' n bpk die satu 'd'..born 22 september 1994..die keje satu dept dgn ktorg..

klu ko bg aku mse lg, aku yakin aku bole dpt ic no, blood type, n alamat umah die skali..haha

hmm....tbe2 aku trase perverted gle...huhu..

Halil said...

aik? 1994? kao biar betol...x macam 2010-1994=16 tahun ke? ape bwat 16 thun kt klcc?

-mujahid- said...

owh..haha silap 1984..hahaha