Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st, 2010

Holy shit! It's already July? What happened to June?!

Yeah...the first day of July. I just realized something, there's always a first for something here in my blog. It seems that there's always something new each day. Ah..but what I'm really waiting is for the time I'll get to say, "It's the first time my bank account reached a million dollar." Now, that would be great...

Anyhow, today? I followed these fellas to their final presentation. Fuad was presenting. It was great. He was great. I really didn't expected that from him. Haha. Well, that was that, and afterward, I continued reviewing my spreadsheet. Shit.

I did only that till the evening, so, I guess that's all I have to say...

Owh, I'll just say this, Kaber's been really busy lately since his trainer was given a huge load of job recently. Thus, the days at the office seems a lot shorter for him. Damn. And I was hoping to make him suffer to wait me. It seems I'm the one suffering.

Well, that's all, ladies...and gentlemen.....

-End of Entry-

0 comments: