Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6th, 2010

..........

Another assignment...yesterday's was done and was good, so I was given another today...sigh...

But I've finally seen the structure of training I'm going through. My trainer wants me to learn step by step through the level of difficulty of modeling the fiscal terms. I've moved from peninsula Malaysia blocks to Indonesia now. And this one's different from any of the other PSCs I've gone through. So, I guess there's nothing to complain about then...But still...It's a lot!!! Sigh...

Well, that was the only thing I did for the whole day. I even have to continue doing it at home today. It's really safe to say that if I'm given an assignment in the morning, then I'm done for the day. I should have gone home straight...

See you tomorrow then...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: