Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28th, 2010

Another day at the office...sigh...really tiring...

So, today, in the morning we went to the rehearsal for tomorrow's event. It started around 10.30. Owh, before that, I came at 8.10, and did the PSCs extract. Might as well try to finish it early. And fortunately, I've done with two today. Well, that was the morning, and we had our usual training in the afternoon. Owh, but we had KFC for lunch today. And it was prepared by the department. So, that was something. Owh yeah, and another interesting thing happened while training today was, while we were practicing, Stef played a joke on me. Actually, it wasn't a joke, kind of more like teasing me. We were standing in formation, and Saz was talking about something related to the distance between us while we were performing, and she kind of like pushed me with her flash light - like the way the army would do to straighten their formation. So, yeah...but unfortunately, I wasn't really paying attention, so, in a state of blur, I did exactly the same thing to the person next to me. And she was kind of like disappointed that I don't get what she was doing...Sigh... Damn...yeah...that's all I can say to it... That was the point where I started to feel gloom the rest of the day...sigh...

Well, anyways, after the training, we had our department meeting today. It was a bit late. It started at 4.30. Because our boss was coming from the Prince Court Hospital. He had to do a scan, I'm not really sure what kind, of his shoulder. We were all in the meeting room from 3.00, so we did nothing while waiting and everyone was chatting and eating. Haha. Anyhow, when the man of the hour finally arrived, we had an exciting discussion on stress while working. Haha. The meeting was really lengthy. It was finished around 6.15 or so. This was kind of expected every time we have a department meeting.

Owh, something else that was interesting today, after we were done with our meeting, I met Stef on the way to the toilet, and finally, we had a real conversation! Haha. It wasn't a long one, she said one sentence, and I replied with another, but anyhow, that's progress! Haha. I should have stayed and chatted a little longer. I had the words in my mind, but my mouth refused to say it...sigh... I really fail when it comes to women... Sorry ladies...I'm a bloody shy guy...too shy for my own good it seems...you'll have to start first because I'll never be able to start...sigh...

So, after that, what did we do next? We watched White Collar at our cubicles! Haha. The latest episode. Kaber downloaded it while we were in the meeting. So, I just got one thing to say, if you wanna know how to relieve stress while working, do the things that we do. Haha. Watch movies and series at the office after work!

Afterward, we went down to have dinner. I didn't had any. I wasn't feeling so good. I'm still not feeling so good actually. I'm gonna have a fever...sigh...

Well, it's 10.00, and I've got to get up early tomorrow. The program starts at 7.30...so, I guess this is where we go our separate ways then...

Cheers~

-End of Entry-

0 comments: