Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23rd, 2010

Today, is the last day for Aqbal to be here with us...and probably even the last day we'll ever meet again...since this is the line that has been drawn to separate us from the rest of our batch... Goodbye Aqbal...may you live forever and prosper...

So, since today was his last day, I thought I'd go and have breakfast with him for the last time. And we did, up until 10.30. Haha. Really was wasting time. We just chatted a bit about investments and G3. Haha. It's been a while since we've heard news about that group haven't we? So, yeah, Aqbal's always been a great listener. I don't know, but I think he just loves hearing my fables and tall-tales. Well, today was probably the last you'll heard of me, Bal. Therefore, remember what I've said, and may the things that I've taught you bring you peace and prosperity hereon. Yeah, so there you go, my morning...

Owh, I forgot to mention, I did came late today. Haha. Well, not really 'late' late, but later than yesterday though. I came at 8.10 for the first time in the week. Haha. It's a lot more fun to come to the office and see friendly faces everywhere instead of just empty chairs in their place. Seeing empty chairs really strikes me with the fact that my live is filled with loneliness...Sigh...well, it's true really. I sleep at 10, whereby my family comes home at 10.30, and I leave for work at 6, when they all wake up at 7, and I haven't seen any of my friends in the Klang Valley since I started my intern, thus, sometimes, I really do feel as if I'm actually living alone by myself... The sound of silence really breaks my heart... So, I think I don't want to come to the office just to find out that it's empty...

Aahh, WTF am I moping about... Well, anyways, today I've completed my sensitivity analysis for the price, production, capex, and opex markers. And I've submitted to my supervisor by 12.00. However, she's been really busy lately. It seems that everyone's been really busy. Therefore, I don't get any work. You know? Today is one of those days that I've spent looking at my monitor, specifically my desktop, and doing nothing but just stare at it. I contemplated the fact that I came to work but have nothing to do. Which, if you think thoroughly, literally would also mean that I'm actually unemployed...sigh... Well, Jacyln actually was dear enough to ask me if she could give me some work, and I said I'd be happy to except. But she didn't gave me any though...sigh... Well, the day's done anyways...

Owh, and yes, I'm sure you've been waiting for this, so, about my dancing training. Haha...yes, I've started, and luckily, we didn't really have to dance, our hands are the only part of the body that have to move. We're doing a flash dance - which here means, a dance of lights emitted by flashlights. Haha. Yeah...quite interesting really... Anyways, the only positive point for me joining this is that both Sarah and Stef are in this dance as well. Haha. Stef looked really lovely today...she did..really... Aahh...if only I was a permanent staff...sigh... God...you really hate me... Well, thank you so much, and I love you...

So, afterward, you wanna know what we did? We went for Johnny's at Times Square! Haha. It's really have been a while since I went there...I really missed the place... We went together, all three of us, and we ate and laughed till our stomachs burst. Haha. A worthy farewell dinner, I'd say. And from there, we went our separate ways...

Well, since I'm already at it, I'd just like to say to all my friends whom I'll no longer will be seeing in the near future, I have one thing to say, "Entomb my epic persona in the abyss of your memory, and engrave my name at the back of your head. You'll never forget me. I'm sure of it." And with that, I bid my thanks, and farewell...

-End of Entry-

2 comments:

kamal said...

touching plak post ko arini..isk3

-mujahid- said...

haha...abal r stat touching2 nih..