Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2nd, 2010

Wow...It's the end of the fourth week already...time sure flies by.

Today was a busy day. Actually, this week went by quite fast. I think it's probably because I was really caught-up in work. It's been a really busy week. But, with that said, I look back at my posts through the week, I didn't really did much. But maybe I forgot to mention that it actually took a lot of time to complete even one task I did during the week. Alas, I was really preoccupied till today.

I got a new work today. It's to convert a PSC into a spreadsheet file. The terms and details within the contract would have to be understood, and turned into equations and formulas. Wow...it was a major head-breaker... I spent the whole day till noon solving that shit. And I still have to continue this weekends to finish it. Damn.

Well, other than that, we had our usual KSS this evening. Haha. I just love KSSs. The whole department's in a confined space and you can see the true self of everyone. Haha. It's really just like a big party. Everyone's enjoying themselves, and there's free food. Since every KSS is done every Friday of the week, it's really a place to just let everything go and just sit, chat, and eat. Really nice.

Owh, I forgot, we met Aqbal today. He finally showed up. And it seems that he'll be here for quite a period of time. But he'll be in Level 22 in Tower 1. But that's okay. We'll still be able to meet him for breakfast and lunch. Haha. Well, that completes the three stooges then. Haha. Unfortunately, Abal wasn't as unfortunate as we were...

Anyways, till next week then. Cherio~

-End of Entry-

0 comments: