Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th, 2010

Do you know how it feels to wake up 2 minutes before your alarm goes off? It's depressing...to wake up and realize that you could have spent the next 2 minutes still sleeping, but now since you've waken up, you can't possibly go back to sleep unless you don't intend to wake up again sometime soon...Sigh...well that's what happened to me today...

Anyways, I was up and going to work. Got there quite early and was the 7th person to come to the office. Today was a really busy day. I had work to do on the weekends if you remembered, so, today there was supposed to be a discussion with my trainer regarding such. But, she commented that I should have done it in a different way, in terms of visualization. Thus, I spent the whole day doing that spreadsheet again. But I'm much more satisfied though with this new one. It's quite systematic and more manageable too. But still not completed. Sigh...it seems I've already know how I'll spend tomorrow at the office then...

Well, other than that, Aqbal joined us for lunch today. Owh, and we can't have breakfast at the shop anymore. I told you we can't do anymore mishaps while at work right? Haha. So there's that... Hence, we had our breakfast at the pantry...

Well, another interesting thing that happened today was that Kaber went to buy the Toy Story cookies from Toy'R'Us...yeah...Toy'R'Us...So, we went outside to smoke as always, and there's this little girl who was alternately staring at Kaber's plastic bag and him. Haha. I guess her thought must be, "Who's the unfortunate kid who just got mugged by this guy?" Haha. You could really see her disbelieving and judgmental expression while she was staring at Kaber. Haha. The day just keeps on being entertaining...

So, that was that, and all is in favor for me to stop...Chow...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: