Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12th, 2010

Sigh... Both Sarah and Stef didn't came in today. I found out that Ida's house was trashed last Thursday, more than half the people in the office didn't came in as well, I went straight to the office after the football match and got there at 6.40, I was told not to have dinner on the way back because my step mom's cooking but only to reach home and find nobody's there, I forgot my sunglasses while driving back home, there was an overturned lorry at the Subang Jaya flyover, and my work for the last 6 days have been futile since the formulas all wrong... It was a good day...

Well, that was it really. My whole day in a single paragraph. If you're still asking what did I do at work, I was doing my modeling - the same modeling that I've been doing for the past 6 day. And it was crap...

I'm not even mad anymore for my bad luck. I couldn't bring myself to even care about it anymore...

Yeah...i got nothing more to say...

-End of Entry-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

modeling is not as simple as everyone see after it was completed..haha

-mujahid- said...

Yeah, it is actually unbelievably tedious...and a 'head breaker' (<-- a direct translation of the Malay term, 'Pecah Kapla') Haha. But anyways, what's more unbelievable is that...there is actually someone who reads this??? Haha. I really thought I was talking to myself all this while. Haha. But anyways, thank you for your comment. Whoever you are.