Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2nd, 2010

What? It's August already? And you know what? Today's the first day for the second quarter of my intern! Haha. Um...I shouldn't have put it that way...it's the first day of my remaining 3 quarters of intern? Ahhh! Bullshit anyway...still a long way to go...

Anyhow, so today was a nice day - I didn't say it was great, or even good...but it was nice... Probably the main reason would be that I've completed my PSCs extract! Haha. Lovely...the world suddenly shines a little bit brighter today...literally...it didn't rain in the evening. So that was unexpected. Well, there you have it. Today, I spend the whole day at work completing my assignment. And now I'm free as a bird in the blue sky flying over the vast ocean. Haha.

I came not too early, not too late today - just nice. It was around 8.10. And we had a meeting for the coming PGSS in the afternoon, so, that was that. Really wasn't much benefit to us interns since we already know that we won't be involved in PGSS. Owh, and we went to the Dessert's Bar - finally. And it seems that if you'd like to have a gathering there, you have to go through an event management company. Which I think is the parent company for the cafe. But the offer they gave were quite cheat actually. Can't comment on the food just yet. I haven't been to the place before. I'll let you know once I've tried.

And another thing that happened today was that an ESU officer called me today saying that he wanted to see me tomorrow to discuss about my case. So, yeah... But that's tomorrow's story. So I don't give a damn about it yet. My principle has always been, plan for the future, but live one day at a time. Those who have never been as unfortunate as me wouldn't understand though. A life full of mishaps such as the one I lead is longer compared to theirs. Every second comes by slower than normal, and sometimes, you could see the bullshit that's coming your way. But there's nothing you can do about it... But!...it is not this day! For today, was a nice day indeed.

Well, lets see how tomorrow turns out to be. I won't expect a day like this to come very often. So, probably tomorrow would be shitty. But you'll never know, right?

Live forever and prosper. For you'll die for a day one day later.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: