Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15th, 2010

Today, was a great day all in all. First, I came in late at around 9.15, then, I finished my work yesterday about the Dameitta block in Egypt, and I've submitted the assignment. It took some time to finish the thing, it was done sometime around 2.30 if I'm not mistaken. And afterward, I was free as a bird in the blue sky shitting over peoples' heads and laughing at them while shitting. And thus, I just relaxed and read the Petronas Technology Journal till it was time to leave.

Well, technically, work was shit, as always. But what made today great was...Inception. Haha.

Alright, so first things first, I'll tell you the process that was involved with getting tickets for the movie. We went to get tickets at 1.00, and I had no fucking idea why Kaber wanted the 2.30 show. So, I just followed him. But then, he was starting to feel guilty, and I helped fuel that guilt. Therefore, we went back to the cinema, and he bought new tickets for the 5.45 show. Haha. So, I told him to sell the other two tickets as we weren't gonna be using it. But he didn't had it in him, so he asked me to do it. And just as I was gonna start, the girl at the cinema counter told us that she'll sell it for us. However, I think she's only selling it because of me. Haha. I'm just guessing here, so I really can't say much. But she was really friendly all of a sudden, and she asked me whether I lived in Kg. Baru because she thought she knew me, and so on and so forth. Owh, and I didn't probably mentioned this previously, but before, we bought tickets from her once, and she was making small talks and simple jokes with me. I can't recall the exact thing, but I remembered she said that I could watch the movie with her. Well, that was that. Quite a lovely girl there actually.

But then, when we got back down at 2.40 to see whether the tickets have been sold, she told us that we bought the tickets for the 17th of July actually. Hmm...I didn't want to say this to Kaber at the time, but I really believe that I saw the ticket after we bought it in the first place, and it was today's. Anyways, since she couldn't sell it today, so she asked us to come again tomorrow. Haha. Quite a cunning little trick if it were true right? Haha. But anyways, it was Kaber's turn, therefore it was his choice. And he wanted to keep the tickets. So, there goes my date for tomorrow.

Now, I guess it's time to review on the movie itself. I simply have one word to describe it.......Inception! Haha. It was too good to be described in one word, or even in a 1000 pages book. Therefore, I sincerely beg you to watch it. Seriously, I am actually begging you to watch a movie. And as you may know, I am a movie maniac, and my standard for movies are exceptionally high, therefore, if I'm begging you to watch it, then get the fuck out of here and go watch it now, you dumbass!

-End of Entry-

0 comments: