Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30th, 2010

Finally, I had my continuation of the six weeks training. It was great, and fast. Didn't even lasted as long as the last one. It took about an hour or so and we were done. But still, Kaber already did the other 2 weeks today as well. Since he was with a different trainer, and since his trainer was free today, so he did his today. Damn...

Mine would start on Friday if everything goes as planned. However, I don't really think it would. But anyways, Kaber still has to wait for me to complete the training. Haha. I'd make his wait count. He'll suffer the torment of waiting endlessly for me to finish my training. Haha.

Anyways, other than that, I did a backtrack of a spreadsheet today as well as part of my training. It was bullshit. Seriously. I was determined if I were to continue reviewing the thing, I'd knock my head against the wall till it breaks; whether the wall or my head, I don't even care. Owh, to clarify, the walls are made of plaster, hence the reason why I said either one would break.

But then, came a savior, my trainer today saved my the headache and gave me a job. It was a continuation of yesterday's. So, saved my head then. Or the wall.

All in all, a fine day indeed. I was really happy at work. Really was. Not something I'd expect by going to work.

So, that was it. My day at work as an intern.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: