Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26th, 2010

Well, I guess I'll just make it clear right here right now then. The days which I've posted nothing here but was supposed to be a working day for me, would mean that it was my off-day. Therefore, i hope you'd understand the now why I've missed a few days. And I do hope that for future references, there would be no further questions about why I didn't posted anything on any specific day or days. Thank you.

So, today was a grand day. We ate at Nando's for break fast. And we had Secret Recipe afterward, before we went back home. It was really a nice day. I really needed the break from all the fucked-up shit that's happening in my life at the moment... I'm sorry, but I won't be mentioning any of it in here. I am constantly reminded that my blog is for the purpose of my internship and not my personal life. So, if you'd like to listen, I'd be glad to offer a conversation. But it won't be through here. It'll only be between the two of us.

Anyways, today was a smooth sailing day. I didn't have work again, but I did kept myself busy with the Unconventional Resources research. Therefore, time was utterly flying away faster than before. Owh, and today, Nidzar came by. He was on his way back from Maybank tower. He was signing his LO for the position there; he'd be starting next Wednesday. I love it when my friends start to accept the brutality of reality and buck-up to the challenges life has to offer. I pray him good will and all the best for his future undertakings.

So, since I was busy doing the paper on Unconventional Resources, I didn't really had time to do anything else. But I did had long chats with Anas and Faizul in between my work. Just trying to bond better with everyone in the office. I love meeting new people. And Stef was just lovely today. I can barely keep my eyes off of her and she noticed. Wow...I miss her already...

Owh, and finally, today Siti checked on my work for the Gas Optimization for the Erb West project. It seems that I've done more than she asked me to. And I've done a lot. But tomorrow, I'll be reviewing the project with Rozmee, our Technical Professional, on the validity of the project. And whether it would be a good option to proceed. Anyhow, based on my study of the case, it was a good option. The best option actually. Even with our conservative policy, the project was profitable. Seems like a very prospective option to me then. Now, I'll just have to convince people that it is. Tomorrow then. Tomorrow I will wage war against the world and force them to accept my decision. Haha.

Well, that was mostly it. I don't think I have anything else to report for today. Just, I feel like saying it one more time...it was a good day indeed...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: