Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24th, 2010

Today...was utterly...meaningless... I didn't do shit at work. Seriously... I even fell asleep a couple of times during the office hour. Sigh...didn't have anything to do... You wanna know what I did today? I spent the whole day helping Faizul with his case... And I even spent time with him while Siti was checking up on his work. It was mostly my work anyways, so, I had to be there anyhow. Otherwise he'd be rolling on the floor trying to explain what he did. So, I was there to accommodate him... Well, that was basically it...haha... I really got nothing else to report... Sorry...

-End of Entry-

2 comments:

kamal said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLOrQFWegWM&feature=search

ha kalo boring ko blaja r lagu ni..

-mujahid- said...

haha..orait2..aku pn skrg mlm2 slain dr update blog, dok blaja lagu2 baru..haha