Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18th, 2010

Well, here we are again. I got back really late. Just got home actually. And it's now 10 o'clock. I stayed at the office till 8.30 today. Just because I had nothing to do. Seriously, I really was out of ideas what to do after work today. Actually, I have left the office at 5.15, but the train was really packed with people. Two trains passed without me being able to get in. So, I decided to do the switch-tracks-trick. I took the train heading to Gombak. And once I boarded the train, the train to Kelana Jaya came. And it was a 4 coach. Everyone got in...damn... So, feeling despair for wasting my time just now, I didn't got off at the next station. Instead, I stayed until Wangsa Maju. And the moment I stepped out of the train, I was thinking to myself, "What the fuck?"

Therefore, being at Wangsa Maju, I decided to call up Kaber, and tell him that I was there. And I did exactly that. I only told him that I was there without any other request. I didn't even asked him to come and meet me. Just wanted to let him know that I was there... In the end, I decided to go to the bazaar there. Spent quite a long time there. I even had time to go to Jusco Wangsa Maju. Really was a pointless journey...

Anyways, I bought food to break fast at the bazaar, and got back to the office. I left some time around 7.00, so, there was no chance that I could just stay in the train till Kelana Jaya. I had to stop at the office to break fast. Saz was still there, and Meg was there as well. So, we chatted a bit. But they were more concerned about my work there in the office. So, they were talking more about that than chatting. Owh, and I purposely used the word 'they' just now, because seriously, 'they' were the one discussing. I was merely sitting by the sidelines and hearing their conversation. Ahh... It's great to be cared for. Haha.

Well, that was that, and about work, today I did the entire Indonesia data checking again. And wow, it was really tedious work. Seriously. Today was even worse than yesterday. Because today's work rendered yesterday's useless. So, I had to start all over again with more objectives to accomplish. Damn. Fortunately I was able to complete it by the end of the day though.

Hmm... I guess, that was all I did actually. We had a brief meeting in the morning about the data checking. Everyone was involved in it, so, at least I knew that what I did meant something to someone. Quite a sensational feeling I had then. But that's just me, I don't know about how other people would feel. So, yeah...

Anyhow, ladies and gentlemen, I guess we're at the end of the story. So, I'll be taking my leave then. See you tomorrow, aite? Chiow...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: