Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6th, 2010

Well, today was really interesting. From the moment I woke up till the end of the day. First of all, yesterday I was told that my granduncle will be holding a gathering of the family in the evening, today. Therefore, this morning, after I've prepared myself for work and whatnot, my step mom asked me to wear a 'Baju Melayu' to the office since I'll be going straight to the event afterward. Thus, I wore a 'Baju Melayu' to the office. Complete with 'Samping' and 'Songkok'. Haha. And what's even more interesting is that, of all the 'Baju Melayu' that my step mom could have chosen, she picked a pink coloured 'Baju Melayu'. Haha. So, yeah...I guess no wonder people were staring at me the whole time I was in the train.

Anyways, so today, even with my appealing attire, I still had to work as other people. Therefore, today I completed the Samarang Pipeline Economics. Owh, I realized today that I had to do more than 90 separate cases just for this economics calculation. Haha. Since the field has 16 pipeline, and there were three phases to be considered; the existing, the enhancement, and the redevelopment. Then, every pipeline and phases, I had to consider for both scenarios; with leakage, and without leakage. Therefore, 16x3x2=96... Wow...this was really unexpected...seriously...and I don't think Siti expected this as well. Haha. Well, it's a job that I gotta do anyways, so, I just did it. And I did complete it by the evening. Haha. Really was a great effort. But I had to do it anyhow, the due date for the economics was today, evening. So, I had to squeeze my brain really hard to settle the matter. Finally, today I got to share the stress of working in economics department. Haha.

So, that was work. Then, we had a KSS session in the afternoon. It was presented by Stef and she touched about the methodology of creating cases in PEEP. To tell you the truth, this was probably the only meeting that I could really make sense of the topic they were discussing. All the previous ones were really 'economical' that I couldn't even understand half of what they were talking about. But today's really caught my attention. Um...but I think that point stands because it was Stef that was presenting, so, I was probably paying more attention to today's session. Haha. Ahh...you can think whatever you like, I have my reasons, and I'll keep it to myself. Haha.

Owh, something really interesting happened today in the morning. Some of the staff from the Reservoir Department; the department sharing the same level with us, they wanted to take pictures with me since I was wearing a full 'Baju Melayu' today. And they really did! Haha. I even had to pose for them. Ahh...but unfortunately I didn't took a picture as well. And I didn't even asked for a copy of their picture. Sorry mates...It didn't crossed my mind at the moment. Though, it didn't crossed my mind because my head was really saturated with the work I was caught up in that morning. So, you can't really put the blame on me there. So, that was that... Everyone who knew about this was laughing all every time they were reminded of it. Haha. So I guess this could be put into my report then. Being a model for a photo-shoot. Haha.

So, after everything was done at the office, I went back. It was quite early; 5.30. But please be reminded that I have an event to attend. Therefore, I went straight there. It was fun though. Met a lot of family members whom I haven't seen in a very long time, and some of them I've never even known them my entire life - but they were still family. Haha. Well, I believe that there's no place on this country where I could find someone related to my bloodline. There's always a family somewhere... Anyways, I went back from the gathering some time around 11.30. And now I'm at home...

Owh, by the way, I'm extracting Star Craft II right now. Haha. Will tell you on Monday if it works. So, I believe you'll understand if I have to go now, right? Haha. Chiow then...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: