Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4th, 2010

Well, one thing's for sure...today's Wednesday. Haha. So this proves that yesterday was Tuesday. I seriously believed yesterday was Wednesday.

Anyways, I don't think I did much work today. In the morning, I compiled the list of PGSS projects for this year and last year. That took me some time. By the time I was done with it, it was already 12. So, there was my morning. Owh, there was a bit of an argument in the morning where they didn't want the Farewell party to be held tomorrow evening, therefore, I had to ask everyone to what date they'd like to postpone the event. And in the end of all that madness, there were no changes made. Haha. Quite a way to waste time. So, that was practically everything that happened in the morning.

Then, we had free lunch today as well. And afterward, I had some work to be done on Samarang pipeline projects, but that was also nothing. What I meant to say is, when Siti was explaining to me the methodology of the job, we both found out that there were major differences between the data that she gave me and the data that is in PGSS last year. Major. Seriously major. Therefore, in the end she asked me to compile all the differences between the two data to check with somebody. Well, that was almost at the end of the office hour. So, yeah...I did nothing in the evening. Everything was hectic though, with all the checking and cross-referencing, but in the end, there was nothing productive from all that. Thus, I stand by my word when I say I did nothing in the evening. Haha.

Anyhow, I guess that was today. I have nothing else to report. So, chiow?...yeah...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: