Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11th, 2010

First of all, let me just say that it was my day off yesterday, therefore, I didn't went to work, and thus, I didn't have anything to write here. Heh...even after all this while, I still do remember what this blog is all about then...haha. Anyways, happy Ramadhan, ladies and gentlemen. I hope today was a great day for all of you. And I hope that it was also a benefiting first day of fasting for everyone who was fasting today. Find peace in the embrace of God.

With that said, so I'll tell you what happened at the office today. Well, since it was the first day of the fasting season, therefore, I can't smoke during the day, and that surely did affected me a lot. I can't believe this, but I had a really bad headache the whole day. And I was really sleepy too all the while. Work didn't helped in the situation though. I only had to do a PSC extract for SBO block N, and that was it. Nothing else. Seriously, I felt like half of my brain was taken away from me. I swear I could feel the empty spaces in my head. My visions were blurry, and I can't recall most of the things I did today.

Well, there you have it. That was what happened today. I don't really have anything else to say about it. But I do hope that this would all come to past in a while. I can't seem to function in this state. Anyways, that was that. And, again, happy fasting.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: