Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9th, 2010

Yet another Monday. Getting up this morning really got me wishing that today was Sunday...really had the Monday blues... But it seems that everyone else wasn't in the same boat as I was. The minute I stepped into the office, everything was hectic. Everyone was running around the office, people shouting and screaming, there were clusters of people having discussions, and there were faces I've never even seen before in my life in the office. It seems that there were three meetings with various departments going on in the morning. It was like a battlefield there...the only thing lacking were bullets flying over our heads and blood smeared all over the floor. Haha. Okay...maybe I'm overstating it just a little too much here. But it sure was hectic. In that situation, I started to wonder, where's their Monday blues? It is Monday, but their lacking their blues...

Anyways, I didn't have anything to do in the morning. So, I was told to supervise Kaber and Faizul; the new guy. Their doing data checking on the SBOs projects in PEEP. So, I spent most of the time with Faizul. He's only been here for a week or so. If I'm not mistaken, this is his second week. So, yeah...had to pay attention to him more than Kaber obviously. But he was in the right track though. Even though he didn't understand most of the things that he was doing at the time, but he was able to do it just fine. So, cheers to him then.

Afterward, I had to do PSC extracts again. This time it was a Mauritanian PSC. And this PSC was a whole lot different that the ones I've seen so far. Owh, as it was previously, me and Kaber did a coin toss again to see who gets which one. So, again, I won the toss, but I got the tedious ones again... It seems that winning doesn't necessarily mean that you're lucky... So, that was my job for the evening. But along the way, Siti did asked me to help her with running a few cases for the Mauritania projects. So, I did that in a jiffy. But this was some time around 4.45. So, by the time I sent her the completed file, it was already time to leave. And so we left...

So, basically, that was what happened today. Nothing special or anything though. It was a slow, but smooth day. Really fits the definition of Monday blues...

Thus, tomorrow then... Chiow...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: