Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010

What a day... I got to switch back to my previous cubicle today. And it seems that I'll be staying there for a while. I hope so that is... Well, there were also talks when I was moving my stuff that I'll have to change places again once Ada or Siti changes their place. Therefore, I don't think this will last long... Wow...it's just that...I've only been here for a few months, and I'm already everyone's pet. Haha. Anyways, as long as I get to do something while at work, I am really happy with it.

So, what did I do today? Well, I switched places, that was mentioned, and that took some time of my morning. And then, I did a bit of work by Zaireen. It was something on the Indonesian block; Palung Aru. I did this once or twice before, so, this time it was data checking in the PEEP. And, I sure did found a few things that were off. Well, first of all, there were two models that she gave me, but both were on Palung Aru. And then there was Opex prior to production, and the bonuses were all wrong. So, I highlighted this with Zaireen, and in the end, she asked me to create different cases using the two different models that she gave me.

So, that was quite it. I wasn't even able to complete it by today. So I guess I'll be doing that tomorrow morning then.

Owh, a couple of interesting facts that you'd probably like to know; today, I went out at 6.00 in the morning. Then, since yesterday I had a really bad headache during work, so I decided to sleep first once I got to Kelana Jaya. So, I did slept at Kelana Jaya, in my car. Haha. And it was quite long. I slept from 6.20 to 7.20. Haha. Once in a while I could sense that there were people passing through and looking inside my car. Probably they thought I was drunk last night and fell asleep in my car. Haha.

And the other thing was that, Jamil came today. And he wanted me to be his wing-man for a date. Haha. He asked his high school crush out today. I didn't even remember her name. Anyways, she's a Chinese girl taking optometrist or something at the Tun Hussien Onn National Eye Hospital. So, yeah, I stayed with him till we break fast. Now, that was really something I didn't expect today. And I saw Jamil all nervous and shit. Haha. Fortunately I don't act like that whenever I'm around women. I just simply fade to the background...hmm...which is worst I think...

Well, ladies and gents, that was Thursday for you. I'll see you tomorrow then.

-End of Entry-

4 comments:

kamal said...

oit ko puasa x?

-mujahid- said...

haha. puase r. aku budak baik kot. mesti r puase. haha.

sape dlm umah kte yg ponteng puasa? slain halil r of course. haha.

kamal said...

so far blom ade lg la...or aku blom tau ade..hahaha

-mujahid- said...

hahaha..mebi awal lg..da dkt nk ujung2 nnt conpem ade r..haha