Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23rd, 2010

Well, it's been a while, I'll admit that. Once you've left this, it get old really fast. I don't find the pleasure of writing anymore... But I'll do it for your sake anyways. So just bear with me on this one, okay?

Morning, did nothing much. I started reading the materials that I've got from the library regarding the Unconventional Resources, and I'm still trying to get through all of it before I start making my own comments on the topic. So, that was that. I was really sleepy trying to read all those words. Luckily they weren't as complicated as the PSCs I've been reading. So, I've made some progress there. But I don't think that the papers would be sufficient to complete my report. Thus, I guess I gotta find more materials then to get the info I need.

Afterward, the real work started. I got an assignment on Gas Stimulation on the Erb West project. Well, it was supposed to be a lot of work, but since I had to make clarifications on certain data that were questionable in the input, so, I had to wait for the confirmation till the evening. So, I didn't have anything to do up till that point of time. However, my time wasn't wasted though. I was asked by Faizul to help him out with his economics run for the Kinarut Bypass project. He really wasn't on top of his game today. So, I ended up doing most of it. He just did the clicking with the mouse. Haha.

I didn't want to stress the lad with the technical stuff since he wasn't really paying attention. Hence, that was the reason I did most of it. He wasn't even paying attention most of the time. I'll try to tell him again tomorrow morning on how to use PEEP. Just a refresher. He's done a few stuffs on his own with the software, so, I don't think it'll be much of a problem in teaching him then.

Anyways, that seriously took a whole lot of time. Most of my time today was spent doing that. And by the time I received confirmation on the data, it was almost time to go home. But I did complete it before I went back. Just the exporting to Excel part that I've left out for tomorrow.

So, that was quite it. Owh, I was planning on breaking fast at the office today. But then, Kaber said that he wanted to eat Johnny's at Wangsa Maju. So, we did. But not before we went to shoot some balls first. Haha. It was a great way to end the day, I'd say. I even met the Fairuz, the guy who approved my 100k loan from RHB bank for investment. He was also breaking his fast there with his girlfriend. So, yeah. Just icings on the cake. And now, I'm home in front of my computer doing nothing. Yeah...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: