Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 19th, 2010

Today, I stayed at the office till 1.30. And then I had to go back to settle some stuff with my dad. So, since today was a half day of work for me, so I think I'll just write half of a post today. Acceptable? You don't have a choice anyways. Haha.

So, I did a PSC checking for the Mauritania block today. It wasn't a lot. Just 5 projects if I'm not mistaken. And since I've done almost ten times that number for yesterday, so I didn't have to put much effort in completing it. I was done some time in 11.00. And afterward, I had nothing to do. Kaber and I just sat at his cubicle and chatted the whole time until it was time for me to go back home. Owh, I also helped Kaber in running a Mauritanian project called Tiof. We did a consolidation and an incremental of the project. I was merely supervising him in what to do. But it was a two way learning. I learned a few things from him as well.

So, that was that. And I think that was it. Haha. Half a post. I've kept my word. Thanks for listening though. Choiw.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: