Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 8th, 2010.

Fuck. Woke up late, it was already 6.45. I was planning to leave at 6.30. So I washed-up as fast a possible and left. Some time around 7.00 if I'm not mistaken.

Today, I've decided that KTM was not an option - and never will be again. So I drove to Kelana Jaya for the LRT. But today, it seems that God loves me. All the lights were greeen. Haha. Thank you, God. I love you so much.

Since I was using the LRT, so it was a straight shot to KLCC. But please do keep in mind that I was rushing. I got to the station around 7.35. But luckily, I got to KLCC at 8.10. And as always, I had a butt of cigarette first at the lobby. It's kind of a tradition to me, well I can't really say it's a tradition if I've only been doing it for two days, but I'd like it to be so. So I'll be doing it for the rest of my days here I hope.

I got there with the thought that Kaber was already in the office. I tried calling him twice, once when I was driving, the other when I was at the lobby. But neither did he answered. In my mind was thoughts that there was another briefing today and he was already in it. I was seriously fucked-up. Two days straight coming late for work. Not really the impression I'd like to carry.

But once I was up there, there were no signs of him. I asked a few people as well and they said he haven't shown-up yet. I was bedazzled. I never would have thought I would be the one coming to work before him. Haha. And so, I smirked. Keh3.

It was around 8.35, and there were still no signs of him. So I tried sending a text. Didn't really expect a reply from him, but to my surprise, he answered with a call. Haha. He just woke-up. Haha. Yet another reason for a smirk. Keh3.

Kaber came in around 9.30. All nervous and shit. Haha.

However, coming early was not really a big deal. Especially since we still had no work to do. And both our supervisors were still absent. Shit. But the secretary was in. And she was said to have plans for us. Haha. I still wonder who actually spread that nonsense. When we came to introduce ourselves, and after the acknowledges, she asked us why did we came to see her. Haha. And after breakfast, Kaber even went to see her again to ask for work to be done, but there were none. Haha.

So I ended-up reading the Mackenzie module again. And again, I finished the whole thing.

Today was a bit more tiresome than yesterday. I'm guessing the lack of sleep we're having. And probably also because of the elevator in KLCC. It was damn fast and we were experiencing changes in pressure and oxygen level drastically. Truth be told, I seriously could vomit because of the lift there.

So in the end, again, we did nothing.

Oh, but I did read the previous interns logbook as well today. So I learned a bit about the economics field. IRR, NPV, MOD,RT, quite a lot of acronyms in economics. I won't be talking about what they are in here. Confidentiality and stuff. You understand right? Oh and we got our own cubicles as well. Late in the evening. Around 4.30. Haha. At least we have one now. Finally.

So as I was saying, in the end, again, we did nothing. Went back and slept.

But this time I did had some time playing my computer. That was it.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: