Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16th, 2010

Hmm...it seems yesterday was a one-off thing. I'm back to waking up at 7.00...Damn...

So how was today like? Well, for starters, me and Kaber went to meet our remaining trainers whom we missed yesterday; so that was one achievement. Then we did nothing; one failure. And afterward, Anas asked me to help him out with a remaining resource calculation for three fields, the MLNG 1, MLNG 2, and the SK 307. That's one score for me and none for Kaber. And finally we did our ITC-A form, but didn't manage to get it signed by our supervisor. She was ultimately busy the whole day. Thus, another failure.

And that was basically it. Haha. It's really short when I put it in words. I'm really trying hard to spill-out more that just that, but I can't. I really can't. Haha.

Well, in between those things however, I did manage to read a few notes on Interest and Cash Flow from the study pack. It was the same topic I took back in UTP, so this was more of a refresher than actually learning. But it was fruitful, since I just realized that I've lost so much memory of the topic. Haha. So you could count that as another achievement if you wish. Haha.

Today, we got back early as well. But I was stuck in traffic while trying to get to the Shell station. And the best part is, the road heading back home was clear. Haha. So I had to go through 30 minutes of traffic just to get to the service station. Owh, that wasn't the best part. The best part was when I got there, it was closed. Haha. They were out of gas. And I was afraid that my car would ran out of gas. Never thought that the service station could as well. Haha. So I ended up filling at Subang. Haha. Damn.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: