Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25th, 2010

Friday...friday...friday...haha

So today, I did nothing in the morning. Usually when I say I did nothing, what I do is I'll read any PSC agreements that I have in store in my computer. So, it's not really doing nothing, I was actually doing something but could be considered as nothing since it's not really work. Anyways, why I'm clarifying that out is because, I actually missed something in my previous assessment for the Natuna Block A PSC. It's a extension PSC, so, there was one clause in which it made reference to the original PSC. And I missed that part. Therefore, it seems that I didn't really perform for my job the other day.

So, that was that. And in the afternoon, we had a department meeting. It was very lengthy. We finished at 6.00. And we actually started the meeting at 2.30. Wow... We interns were introduced in the meeting and so, yeah...that was that as well. Haha. And that was it. My whole day in two paragraphs. Cheers!

-End of Entry-

0 comments: