Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11th, 2010

Yeah, it's the last day of the week. Finally, something to cheer me up in the weekends. Haha. So what did I do today? Noting much really. I continued studying my notes about the basics of economics. Damn. Even one of those files have a hundred plus slides. And I'm not the kind of guy who likes to just browse through. I'd like to understand what I'm reading. Hence the reason for it to take a few days to complete. And today, I'm proud to say that I finished studying one of those files. Haha. Only one of it - one out of more that 20 files. Haha.

Owh, I was late again today. As previous days. Haha. It's been a week, and I've never came to work on time, let alone early. Haha. And my initial plan was to reach there early and jog myself up the stairs to my office. Haha. But I just realized the stairs aren't used at all in KLCC. I don't even know where it is. But still, if there's an emergency, they would order us to use the stair. And I still don't know where it is. Haha.

Anyways, today was really a short day since it's Friday. With the Friday prayers and the extended lunch break. It was almost pointless to come to work. But you know what, interestingly, the office was full. Kaber asked the other interns, and they said that on Friday everyone would stay in the office. And after lunch they would all sleep at their desk. Haha. I can't deny nor acknowledge that statement. Haha.

However, there was the department weekly meeting this evening. We joined them, which was absolutely a waste of time. They told us it was a sharing session, but I think what their sharing has nothing to do with us interns. They were talking about the KPI, the standard THV and their calculations for the R/C PSC. Which was in the end not decided even among themselves. Haha. Well, in that case, I should have said that the meeeting was practically useless to everyone who came. Haha. But all-in-all, the meeting was interesting to me. Not because of the content, but because I get to see the real people who are working in the same department with me. Haha. TO tell you the truth, it was more like hanging-out at a mamak stall. Even the student's meetings in UTP was quieter. Haha. Even I couldn't organize that kind of havoc. Haha.

Anyhow, at least I got proof that they are really human as everyone else. It was interesting. Really was.

So, as decided, today Kaber went back with me to Kelana Jaya. And we went out to SS15 with Kamal. The first match of world cup was on tonight, so that was what we went for. Followed by a frame of snooker. And I went back afterward. And that's all there is to it.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: