Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9th, 2010

Hahaha. It seems that there was a reason for me to read the Mackenzie manual. Today me and Kaber spent the whole day with a private tutor to learn how to use the product. Haha. Thanks to my efforts for the previous two days, I learned quite easily compared to others today. Haha. They didn't even want to accept the fact that I am an intern. Haha.

But that was the only thing we did today. But it was fun. Really fun.

The training started at 9.00 and finished at 5.30. It touched only on the functionality and the basic tools for using the product. It's quite an interesting product actually. Really is.

What a day. A really nice one indeed. Haha. And I even got back home earlier today. I've already know the perfect route to take to reach home fast and with minimal traffic jam time. Haha. I got home within 30 minutes from the moment I got in the car to the moment I was in my house.

A great ending to a great day.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: