Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14th, 2010

Monday...

Well, to me, today really defines the term 'Monday blues'. I think I've slacked-off a bit too much today. Got to work late as always, at 8.30, then went for breakfast, and by the time I got to the office, it was already 9.30. And then, just when I was starting to read some materials on Fiscal Regimes, Kaber and I were made to go to Tower 1, level 11 to get our passes. Ah..finally...the one thing that truly defines an employee in KLCC; the PETRONAS ID card. Haha.

Then, when we got back, the other interns were discussing the specs for computers. Apparently one of them wanted to buy one within this weekend or the next. And as always, both of us find great pleasure discussing about the greatest-invention-ever-made-by-man; the computers. Haha. So we spent the whole afternoon talking about that, and even ended up going to lunch at 2.00. Haha. And everybody knows that when you go to lunch after 2.00, you'd only get back the earliest would be at 3.30. And so did we. Haha. So that was it then.

By the time you get back to the office at 3.30, nobody's working already. Everyone's going around the office and gossiping. And so did the interns. But our discussion was a bit more productive though. They were listening to me giving a speech on the difference between a company and a business. Haha. And as most people who knows me knows, I just love giving speeches. Haha. Hence, that was the end of the day. Though we got off from work at 5.30. Probably I should have kept the speech short. Haha.

Oh, and by the way. Since I've been coming in late everyday, I've studied the flaws of my transportation and traveling problems. There is one specific factor which prevents me from going to work any earlier than 6.45, and that would be because I didn't want to miss the Gotcha Call. Haha. So, for that fact alone, I am doomed to come late to work everyday. Haha. Though, I wouldn't have it any other way. JJ and Ian are the two things that brings a smile on your face every morning while going to work. No matter in whatever situation you're in, they'll always light-up your day. And I believe that reason alone would stand on it's own. It reduces stress and tension of going to work. And you'll get to the office with a smile on your face. Thus, all the reason not to miss it. Haha.

So, that was that. And that's it.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: