Friday, June 18, 2010

June 18th, 2010

Friday again...finally...

The day started with me waking up at 7.00. And damn, I can't say how much I just wish I can skip work today. But alas, it was my father who woke me up. So, I had no other option than to go to work. I don't know why, but I was really tired today.

So since I woke up late, I had to get stuck in traffic. Fortunately there was JJ and Ian with me all through the jam. And I got to the office at 8.30. But even as 'bastardly' as I was, the other two interns didn't even came to work. Shit.

So what did I do today? I have no idea. The only thing I remembered doing that was actually beneficial was jotting down notes about escalation rates. And that was done in the afternoon. After the Friday prayers. Yes, I went to the Friday prayers. I'm not a total devil.

Our trainer for the first part of the six weeks training was still busy, and he said that he'll start next week. So, that meant one thing, we were still idling today. But there was the usual weekly KSS (Knowledge Sharing Session) for the department, so we attended that. It was about the PGSS. We had no idea whatsoever what they were talking about. Haha. But I pretended like I did.

And thus, that was it. We went home early today. The earliest yet. We didn't even got dinner as usual. Kaber wants to shoot somebody in the head today. So, we went straight back home. And here I am now. At home...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: