Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15th, 2010

You remembered yesterday I said that I could never get to work early, or even on time? Well, today I got to the office early. Even earlier than Kaber. If you are surprised, I'm even more surprised. Haha. And I knew another interesting fact, that there's another Gotcha Call at 7.00. Haha. So today I got to listen to my favorite call of the day, and I got to work early. I even had the time to smoke two butts of cigarettes at the lobby while waiting for Kaber. Haha. And Kaber was in low mood the whole day, probably because of this bad start. Haha. He even said that, "You 'do not' come early. It contradicts with the laws of physics". Haha. Well Kaber, screw you. Haha.

So today I finally got my Staff ID card. Haha. They had to reprint it because they couldn't read my hand writing. And, I got my trainer for the internship period. Haha. What a day. Quite lovely.

So my Trainer is Kak Saz, and Kaber's is Kak Ida. And we'll be starting our six weeks training by tomorrow. Haha. Even lovelier. So my first task from my trainer was to read some reading material until Thursday to get a grasp of what Petroleum Econs is all about. Unfortunately, I've read all of the things she gave me. Haha. So what I did today was learn a bit about Merak PEEP. But the PEEP's modules are unlike the Macknzie's. They're not as 'readable'. You can't really master the software without trying it. Plus, you don't even understand anything just by reading the manual. I'm have to try to get someone to teach me. But still, there would be an official training within the six weeks training. So, I'll probably just try to understand whatever I can for now. We'll see.

So, I believe there was nothing else I did today. Owh, I did get my login ID for Novell. It was given by iPerintis; a different company within PETRONAS. I think they wanted to do a prank on me. You know what they gave me as a login ID? MUJABAM.....WTF???

Anyways, that was really it. Nothing else. I got home early as well. We did nothing after work, save, have dinner. So I got home even before I had to turn on my car lights. Haha. And the sun was still up. And that was it. Till tomorrow then.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: