Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23rd, 2010

Today, was lonely...and depressing...

Stef smiled at me, I smiled back, but half way I turn away...shit..the next time, she wasn't smiling anymore...

Anyways, back to our main topic; work. Kaber didn't came today, so I was on my own. But I had that job yesterday I need to complete. So, I did that. And what a butt-load-of-bullshit it was. It was a lot of work. Damn. I finished at 4.30. Hence, summarizes that I did only that for the whole day. I didn't even had time to have a bite of cigarette.

But it was fun really. I purposely didn't want to go and smoke actually. It's a contract analysis, hence, it's one of my passion. So, I kind of didn't mind. I even did Kaber's part since he wasn't around. Haha.

So, that was my day. The whole lot of it. Got back home, and my dad was there. It doesn't constitute to anything actually, but I just thought I'd say it. Cherio~

-End of Entry-

0 comments: