Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29th, 2010

Remember I said yesterday that I'd be undergoing my second part of the training for today? Yeah...it didn't happen...

So today, ladies and gentlemen, I was actually given a job. Kaber was given a job as well, but his job was binding papers. Mine was a bit more proper. Haha. So, the job was almost the same as the previous one before, I had to review abandonment terms in PSCs. It wasn't really hard at first I thought, until I was given the total number of PSCs which I had to go through...it was 20...

Well, actually, it was nine in the morning, and it was due till 2.30, and I did complete it, but then I was left with nothing to do in the evening. So, I read the notes which was given to me today by my trainer. Unfortunately, I fell asleep half way. But it wasn't for long, about 2-3 seconds I think. But the unfortunate thing about that was, my trainer was right next to me when I woke up. Haha. Hence, now I guess you'd understand why the number was up till 20. Haha.

It was fine by me actually, I really was hoping for a job at the time, and it was handed to me even though forcefully, I was willing for it. But the job given was not timely. It was given to me 15 minutes before 5. And as you know, office hours end at 5. So, I stayed back late to settle the thing. Yeah...

But, anyways, it was done, and now I'm a happy man for being able to go home with a free mind. Haha.

See you tomorrow then.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: