Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10th, 2010

And again, yes, the day started with me waking up late for work. Damn it. And I thought a week would have given me enough time to reschedule my life. Wrong again it seems. But today, Kaber was late as well. Haha. He entered the train the same time as I did. Haha. He text me and said, "Shit. We're dead." Haha. But I was the one dead actually. Because his train is closer to KLCC than mine. I have 14 stations to get to KLCC from Kelana Jaya. Fuck. Haha. It seems he should be the one laughing.

Anyways, coming late is really nothing. Nobody even realizes or even cares. Because they all came late as well. And they are the actual employees.

So, as always, a cigarette, then I went up and did nothing. We went for breakfast around 9.00. And when we got back, we finally met our supervisor. Haha. It's already the fourth day and we just met our supervisor. It seems that we were both put under the same person. Which actually differs with what we were told on the first day. We were supposed to have a different supervisor respectively. But it seems they've made changes.

So our supervisor was a woman named Zety. I'm hoping that's the correct spelling. But nobody would care anyways. It's not like anyone would even read this piece of shit blog. Haha. Well, that's that. So, Zety explained to us the structure of the department; who is who, what is what, and all the necessary things there is to know about the department and about our training. It was really just a short briefing, or meeting if you'd like to call it so. And afterward I went back to my place and started studying the slides which were given to me since the 1st day.

Alright, so about the slides, they were all about the basics and fundamentals of economics with regards to the petroleum engineering field. The terminologies are all the same. For example, IRR (the Internal Rate of Return), NPV, Depreciation, Taxables, Discount, and what-not. The terms which are exclusive for the Petroleum Engineering in economics would probably be the fiscal terms, acquisition, abandonment, and a few others. It's quite an insight to read such things. Really amusing.

But then I had a call from my uncle at around 11 for a job. And the job requires me to have an access to my mail. So I had to borrow Kaber's Broadband because we don't get internet connection at our computers. And the best part is, Kaber's modem was having problems. So, we had to go down to the Celcom Centre to repair the problem first. Which resulted in him having to change his sim card for the modem. Which then requires half an hour to be updated.

Now, the reason for me to tell you all this would be because of what happened next. We went to watch the A-Team at the cinemas. Haha. The A-Team Rocks, Bebeh! Haha.

So finally we went back to the office at 3.30. Hahaha. I have no other words to comment about that fact. Haha.

I continued reading the slides, and finally left at 5.30. Went to Sungei Wang with Kaber to get his Battlefield Bad Company 2 original game, and went back to my loverly home.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: