Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22nd, 2010

...not really the best day to live...

sigh...just got back. Really was a tiresome day. And I still have no idea why. Today was fully packed actually. Me and Kaber had another job after we submitted yesterday's. So, time was moving faster than I'd notice. It didn't took long for the day to end. But still, I'm beat. I think it was probably because of the work. I had to read a two PSCs for today and do a summary on the field. It's really educational, but tiresome. I'm brain tired right now actually.

So, that was what I did the whole day. Our next trainer was really busy this week, so she said that our training would probably start next week. That's another reason for depression...there goes another week. We're probably back to doing nothing. Sigh.

This is tiring. Even writing this is tiring. I guess I'm gonna stop now. Chiow.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: