Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1st, 2010

Ahh...luckily it's already Friday...I'm already beat-up dry to the bone... So, I came a bit late today. It's the first of the month, so I had to stop by the bank first to settle my loan payment. And I was also caught-up in something at home...sorry, not telling...

Anyways, once I got to the office, I received a gift from Kak Wati. It was a nasi lemak. Haha. This is a reward for carrying her stuff from the office to the lobby. Haha. But Kaber also did bought me breakfast, so, yeah, I was really stuffed till noon. Afterward, we completed our attendance sheet and sent it to HR. And I started doing my logbook again. Haha. Completed 2 more weeks today.

Speaking about the logbook, I've actually drafted each week till this week, week 17, but I haven't put it into the template yet. And even if I've put it in, I'd still have to adjust the wordings a little bit for it to follow the flow of the logbook. So, that's the only thing that I have left to do actually. I'll try to complete till week 10 this weekend and print it out on Monday to have it reviewed by Saz.

Well, afterward is the Friday prayers, then we went back to the office and did nothing but chat with the other people there. It seems that's what everyone's doing today. Haha. Nothing to do at work...

So, after work, we went to Lowyat to get Kaber's computer upgrades. And we went using my route again today. If you recalled the previous attempt, we got lost using my route...we ended up going the opposite way... Well, since we decided to give it another try this time, so we went in the correct direction. Unfortunately, we were lost again... Haha. But fortunately, we ended straight at Pavilion as we were lost. And you all know that Times Square is only behind Pavilion. So, we actually ended walking the whole way to Times Square. And it didn't even took us half an hour! WTF!!??! I was really surprised! This wasn't logical! How is it possible!!???!!

Anyways, we went to Lowyat, got Kaber's stuff, and got my stuff at Times, and we went back our separate ways at the monorail station.

And now, I'm back at home... Happy weekends!

-End of Entry-

0 comments: