Monday, October 11, 2010

October 11th, 2010

Well, I predicted that today wouldn't be a good day. It started as shit anyways. I was on my way to KJ station, then, out of all the places, the had to be an accident right at the junction I was supposed to enter. Thus, I had to take a long U-turn just to park my car. It was shit. Totally shit. Owh, and another thing, my car's paddles are now lying on the floor; in the opposite direction we usually press it. So, it's basically sticking towards me. Damn. I can't do an emergency brake anymore. So I've got to adapt to a more safer driving style. That's another shit as well.

However though, even though I've predicted it as such, it wasn't really all that doom-y and gloomy. It was quite the opposite though. First person I met at the office was Stef, she was on her way down for breakfast. I opened the door...but I didn't hold it for her...nor the lady behind me... Damn it...at that short instance, I felt like a total blood-sucking-jack-asshole-shithead... Really regretted that... And if you do know me, I'm not one who regrets doing anything. But if the situation proves to be such that, I, myself would regret it, then you should understand the severity of the situation. I regretted that...

Anyways, I continued with the montage making today, and I even went overboard and scolded Kaber as well... Sorry dude...you should understand the feeling. I'm doing all kind of bullshit that makes my head exploded a few times already, and you're doing nothing but read shit on the internet. And in the end, you're getting credited for the shit that I'm doing more than I, myself. I just gotta say something. But let me just say this here, I did it all because I love you, bro. You're my brother, and I don't want my brother to be a dickhead. Da sangue o da legame, una famiglia è una famiglia.

Hmm...on the topic of families, it got me thinking about my platoon for paintball. Haha. It's still open for those who are willing to commit to the task. I'm not doing this as a hobby, I'm doing this to conquer the world. So, don't fuck around... Anyways, you've seen the emblem and the logo of the platoon - The Equatorial Suns. So, I've thought that I'd provide a tag name for each members of the group once they've joined. Actually, I kind of want it to be more than a tag name, I want it to be a title. Hence, if one person's KIA during his/her period with the platoon, then the replacement shall bear the same name. Here are the titles I've come up with:

Male:
Amon-Ra --> El capitan
Apollo --> 2nd leader
Helios --> 3rd leader
Dazbog --> Heavy guns
Belenos --> Heavy guns
Icarus --> Sniper

Female:
Amaterasu --> Sniper

Either:
Phoenix --> Recon
Griffin --> Recon

Those are the ones that I'm sure of to use. The rest that I'm gonna list down are left open in consideration of the people who'd come in later. Here are the others that I've chosen:

Male:
Mithra
Malakbel
Shamash
Aryaman

Female:
Aurora
Eos
Sol

I want to have 12 members in the platoon. Nothing more, and nothing less. So, yeah. If anyone's really is interested in joining and are willing to give full commitment, then I'm willing to consider. Haha. Owh, and by the way, the only titles that are occupied at the moment are Amon-Ra, which is mine; Apollo, Kaber's; and Helios, my brother (my real brother, Mu'iz. I guess this is the reason why talking about family reminds me of the platoon eh? Haha). So, yeah. I'm hoping that there are really people who are willing to support me to rule the world. I'll share the details of how we're gonna achieve that once you've made it in the platoon. And yes, I'm not kidding about ruling the world.~_~ <-- serious face (sorry, I don't really know emoticons. And I'm not about to allocate effort to study such insignificant symbolism).

Anyways, I seem to be really out of topic now. I'm not gonna waste anymore time than I've already have. So, I'll be taking my leave then. Chiow~

-aequatorensis ardeat solis-

-End of Entry-

2 comments:

kamal said...

me icarus \__o,--

-mujahid- said...

haha. orait. nice. da ade 4 org.

kte akan g training tiap2 ari sabtu. tp stelah aku stat keje nnt r. sekali sbln, kte g kat Tanamera, Sg. Buloh, then minggu yg len kte g kat S.Alam. Every week! Commitment!!! haha