Friday, October 8, 2010

October 8th, 2010

Aaaaarrrgghhhh!!!!!

.......

Sorry...don't know what to write... I can't write about work, because I wasn't doing anything...just continued with the montage... Well, at least I've completed one scene...haha...just one.........damn...

Anyway, we had a meeting with Finance today, it was about the time write, basically, it's related to the cost recovery claims from specific projects for specific personnel - which as always, had nothing to do with us interns... So, I simply sat there and drank coffee while laughing at their jokes. Truthfully, I'd prefer to imagine the meetings we had as a stand-up comedian performance. I'll just sit there and stay quiet till someone makes a joke and the whole floor laughs! Haha. So, that was about it at the office...

Owh, and by the way, I went to work by virtue of my step mom. My dad wanted to bring my car to the workshop, so he went. Thus, I didn't have any other modes of transportation. But anyways, going to work was easy, coming back was really shit-full...I had to take the KTM train to S.Jaya...and thus, as always, I had to stand at the underground station at KL Sentral for an hour before the train arrives, then I had to squeeze into the packed train and get sandwiched by two Bangladeshis, whom I think one of them were gay because he was staring at me with tempted eyes for quite a while on the train, while my dick was stabbing against the other guy. And I had to stay in that position for the rest of the journey...... I have no remark for that statement just now......

All in all, it was shitty. But not as shitty as yesterday. However, the day ended quite great. Simply because I took the time and effort to polish my shoes (all of the formal ones - there were four). That was all it took to made this day quite charming. Haha.

Cherio~

-End of Entry-

4 comments:

kamal said...

haha aku rase bangla tu igt ko membe dia r..sbb alip kuraudo penah cite kat aku dia ade jmp sorg bangla muke mcm ko time dia intern.
so mebi bangla tu bengang sbb dia igt membe dia lupa kawan. xtego pon...hahah

-mujahid- said...

haha..xde dow..die mmg gay.. aku bole nmpk dr pndgan die yg penuh keghairahan..haha

tuh ok lg, arituh aku nek lrt pn ade jmpe gay gak..lg dem..kali nih die chinese, n die ddk btul2 sblh aku..dr gaya jalan, gaya dressing, mmg btul2 gay r..then die blkon tdo n sandar kat atas bahu aku..tgn die lak pgg peha aku..shit gle..haha

kamal said...

ko mmg taste gay kot..hahah

-mujahid- said...

i dare do all that makes a man, those who dare more, are none. i am the true definition of a man. hahaha