Friday, October 22, 2010

October 22nd, 2010

Well, nothing much to do today. Except the animations for the montage of course. But in the end, we managed to complete it to show it to Zetti. It wasn't much (really wasn't much...) but it was only a draft sample for the real deal. So, it didn't really matter much.

Anyways, we had our KSS in the evening. And I actually wanted to write a few things down here regarding the KSS. So, today was about a case study for the SK MLNG 3 foaming project. So, okay, the objective of the project is simple, it is to remove accumulations within the pipelines transferring gas and condensates for the MLNG 3. However, the main concerns is the cost - who would be footing the bill? But the problem with this project is, that the gas is sold ex-platform. Therefore, the pipeline is not considered within the scope of upstream and as such would not pass to be cost recoverable from the productions. Therefore, they wouldn't want to accept the cost as their own. Thus, since none would like to foot the bill, it was up to the economics to decide. And as such, they've decided that the downstream line would be footing the bill. This is because, since the pipeline is not considered within the scope of upstream, they're only entitled to CITA, which is the corporate tax, and is at 25%. This is way lower as compared to PITA which is at 38%. Therefore, it was more economical for the downstream line to cover the cost.

Well, this isn't really much. I wasn't really trying to explain it thoroughly. This is more like a reminder to myself about this project. Probably could use it in one of my reports. Haha.

Anyways, I think that was all I wanted to say. Owh, yes, there was one more thing. Today, Stef wasn't wearing high-heels! I've finally got a sense of how it would be if...okay, I'm not gonna finish that sentence... But that's not really the reason I made a big deal out of this; she was extremely cute from my point of view today (I really meant literally - 'point of view'). Anyways, I couldn't really took my eyes off of her today......

I'm gonna shut up now before I start turning purple...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: