Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 13th, 2010

Okay then. I guess today's the day I'll make up for the days that I only wrote down gibberish talk. Well, since Monday till today, we were still doing the montage for the PED Away Day. And, it also came to our knowledge that the event has been postponed to the 31st this month. So, that was practically most of what we did at work, other than the usual chatting, reading newspapers, and visiting cubicles just to pass the time.

However, even though I've written quite a lot on Monday, I forgot to mention one specific detail which was really significant. It was after the office hours. So, me and Kaber went for a drink at the stall where we usually have our breakfast. Then it came to me that I had nothing to do if I were to go home early. It's the same case everyday though, but Monday was when it really got to me. And so, after Kaber left and out of boredom, I walked from KLCC to the Universiti LRT Station. Haha. It took me 2 hours and 15 minutes to get there. And in the end, I still had to ride the train to Kelana Jaya and walk about half a kilometer to where I parked my car, and drive back home. Haha. It was great.

Owh, and yesterday I've started to park at Taman Paramount. And it seems that that's where I'll be parking from hereon-of (<--I'm not sure if this is really the right spelling for it). So, as such, today I was from LRT Taman Paramount as well. It's totally different from Kelana Jaya. It's much more tranquil and calm. I love it. So, that means that my traveling time on the train has been reduced. It's 12 stations now. And my midpoint is Bangsar.

Anyways, there's nothing much to say about work for yesterday nor today. It's the same shit all over again. Owh, but today we did received something else to work on. It was to design the new name plate for the entire department. Haha. I'm starting to feel like I'm actually a designer, and not an engineer.

Well, I guess that's it then. Owh, perhaps I should take this opportunity as well to express my gratitude for the wishes I received yesterday for my birthday. Thank you all. I love all of ya.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: