Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th, 2010

Finally, I got an actual work that relates to my internship period here. I had to recheck the Samarang PSC extract I did previously. It seems that there were a couple of things off now since the last time I did the extract. The JOA is no longer valid and the whole block is now Carigali operated. So, I had to rectify that mistake... However, I do have to say in my defense that there were no other publication of letters or anything on paper what-so-ever about the changes. I've went through all the papers related to the field from cover to cover. I would know if there were any mentioned in there somewhere. So, not really my fault isn't it?...

Anyways, I continued with my montage afterward. I've done the main scenes for the whole montage. Now all that's left is the animation of pictures related to the event. Then, I'm done. I must say though, this is the best I've done so far. I'm not lying. Nor am I boasting. But it's true. I've matured enough in this activity that it's now quite astonishing. Haha. Okay, now I'm just being prideful...

So, I guess that's it then. I'll let you guys continue with whatever you were doing now.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: