Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30th, 2010

I was supposed to be on MC today. But Kaber beat me to it. He got his MC first. Damn. And the best part is, he's not even bloody-fucking sick! Anyways, since I had to come, I came a bit late. It was after 9.00. So, what happened today then? Well, we had our Raya celebration today for the PE Division. And wow, there were lots of food. I took 5 rounds of food! Haha. Everything was great. And by the time it was all done, it was already 3.00. So, basically, today we all came to work to eat. Haha.

Afterward, I got back to the office and continued with my logbook report. I've got everything I needed to complete this week's report. So I don't really need any more input for this week. Haha. Actually, I don't think that my logbooks are exactly according to what I did weekly. But, what the hell, eh? Still, I've gotta say that it's great that I have this blog. It's really useful when times like this arrive. Haha.

Well, that was all ladies and gents. Thanks for reading.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: