Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 14th, 2010

My step mom's in Bandung. And since she's gone, everything's gone haywire... I can't believe that my little brother woke up on his own and got dressed and woke us up - me and my dad. And what more, because of us, he was almost late to school... It's sad to realize that you're inferior to a 10 year old kid...

Anyways, at work, I did the salient points for the latest department meeting which I didn't attend. Haha. And I continued with the montage. I'm left with the pictures and wordings part now. I'll try to get the pictures done by tomorrow. At least I'll finally have something to show to Kak Zetti.

Well, that's all folks. I'm too tired to write anything else and I wanna go to bed...can't let my little brother beat me again tomorrow morning...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: