Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6th, 2010

Today wasn't a good day to live. I was hit by bad luck back to back till the end. Damn it. The realization of my mortality...

Well, first and foremost, I was told that I have a family problem last night. And it was so shocking that I straight went to bed, had trouble sleeping, and woke up earlier than usual... I'm sorry, but I'm not really ready to share the problem here yet. Please give me some time to digest everything first before I can vomit it all out again...

Anyways, afterward, in the morning I went to work. And on the way, I hit a car from the rear because there were not enough room for my car to stop. For those who knows my car, you'll probably understand... However, luckily I didn't caused any major problem to the other car. Luckily, my car is much lower than most car and it hit the metal knob below the bumper of the other car. So, the guy was nice enough to let it go... Thanks, bro. You really are a nice guy... But even so, I still was in an accident... Damn... That broke my 4 years clean record...

Then, once I was at Kelana Jaya LRT station, the trains were delayed due to technical errors. And there was a sea of people there at the station. I was sweating like a pig... And I had to let 2 trains pass me by... I finally got on the third trains which was a four coaches. So, yeah...quite a way to start the day, right?...

Work wasn't much. I continued doing the montage for the away day. I've chosen the logo from my previous designs - it's the purple one. And so, that was all that I did today at work. Fortunately, this is part of working as well I'd say.

Then, after work, my car didn't have breaks! WTF!?! So, I had to drive with my left hand on the hand breaks all the time. It's not as easy as it sounds. Do take note that my car is a manual. So, yeah... To anyone who was on the road while I was there, sorry... I was that shithead...

And there you have it. It doesn't sound much, because I chose not to elaborate much on it, but in reality, it's much worse. So, yeah...aahh...fuck it...

-End of Entry-

3 comments:

kamal said...

break ke brake? adeyh..

wani gaga gugu gege said...

cant imagine u being a pig

-mujahid- said...

haha...once in a while, I like to test whether people are paying attention or not..hahaha

this is me as a pig --> (:(8))
haha