Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21st, 2010

Finally, the day we've all been waiting for has arrived...and it was short...

So, today we had our evaluation for raya. It wasn't grand or what, but since everyone was involved with it...I do mean everyone...the whole floor gathered in front at the waiting area and sang Suatu Hari di Hari Raya by M.Nasir. Haha. It was great. Seriously. Everyone was wearing a Baju Melayu (almost everyone...) and they were all looking pretty and shit. It was all done in about 15 minutes though. Damn. Quite a short celebration...

Anyways, since I had the time, I continued my Unconventional Resources report again. Wow...there's still a lot I haven't done yet for it. Damn again... So, that took the whole day afterward. And then, we went straight back home...

Owh, and Faizul finally got to buy us lunch today. Haha. It was at KFC. We each had 3 pieces of chicken. I'm still stuffed...

-End of Entry-

0 comments: