Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13th, 2010

Wow...it's been...wow...I really can't say anything to this. I don't even remember where I left-off...or even if I've left anything hanging... Sorry fellas...I've been away for quite some time. But I am back now. So, since I've forgotten where I was at previously, why not start over, yeah?

So, this blog is about my life as an intern here in KLCC. There you have it. The perfect words. And no other words could be more perfect than the one I've just used.

So, today, it seems that I've been the talk of the town in the office. Everyone's been wondering where I was and what have become of me. Well, I don't know if I have anything to comment on this, but I do have to state one thing though. Kaber and I, we both have taken the same amount of annual leave. Yes. Exactly the same number. Now, tell me please...why doesn't anyone care about him? Why am I being the target here? Sigh...

Anyhow, so I was the eleventh person to come to office today, and I was the last. So, yeah. The place was practically empty. But it was comfortable that way though. Less eyes to look at what you're doing I guess...but it was all good. I did the Unconventional Resources paper the whole day. And I've done nearly close to shit. Really wasn't an accomplishment...

So, i guess that was it then. I've got nothing else on work. Owh, but today was a momentous day nonetheless. Nidzar drove me from KL to Kelana Jaya. Haha. Why is it a big deal? My baby's grown! He's now the driver and I'm the passenger! The table has turned! Haha

-End of Entry-

0 comments: