Monday, September 20, 2010

September 20th, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday...oh why can't you be Tuesday...

Well, today I got the chance to complete my decoration on the floor. We even went to Jalan TAR to shop for items. And by the time we got back, it was already 4.00. Haha. Didn't really had anything to do at work. And since the evaluation is tomorrow, everyone's being all pumped-up for the event. All in all, I'd say that we could win first place. As long as the other judges aren't really biased while judging. Because, our GM wasn't really satisfied with the decoration at our place. Haha. Damn. And he's gonna be one of the judges for tomorrow.

Owh, and during lunch, I had Afiqamsyar joined Kaber and I. We didn't have anything special, just the usual nasi campur at Wisma. Anyways, it was quite great to chat with friend you haven't seen for ages. Haha. He's in UM; he's done with his studies there actually. Now he's doing his internship for a government body. I couldn't recall what it is. But he's only here for two months though. So, he won't be sharing much time with us here in KLCC. Owh, I forgot to ask when did he started. The last time I met him, it was almost a month ago. And he's already started then. Damn. He's almost done here.

Anyways, after work, Kaber wanted to buy a steering wheel...yeah...I have no idea why... Owh, and would you look at that, I've just received a text from him while writing this paragraph and it says,"Fear my driving!" Haha. Well, that wasn't what I wanted to tell you though. And on our way to Low Yat, we decided to use my route to the monorail station. So, while we were walking, I didn't really recall vividly the route, so I thought of the direction of Times Square from KLCC, and we ended up going even farther away from it. Haha. We were actually heading the opposite direction when in fact, the monorail station was very close to the KL Convention Center. Even closer than walking from Dang Wangi to Bukit Nenas station. Haha.

Though, it wasn't all bad though. We met Uncle Mike on the way there. He's Uncle Lawrence's brother. And he has a restaurant there close to Jalan Sultan Ismail. Haha. It is a small world after all. Anyways, Kaber got what he wanted, and we went our separate ways from Bukit Bintang onwards. And thus, here I am now.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: