Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September 22nd, 2010

Wednesday has arrived...and I was damn busy...didn't even had time for smoke. Well, first of all, I came in a bit late. My dad actually has a meeting somewhere at the Menara Alliance Bank. So, he offered to take me to work. But when I asked him what time did he have to be there, he said around 9.00. Damn. That's a bit too late for me... So, I declined and said I'd go by myself. And as I've said earlier, I came a bit late...I came at 9.15... Shit...should have followed him...

Anyways, we had a little dispute about breakfast this morning. Since Faizul is now our third member in our little clique, he wanted breakfast bought for him as well. But Kaber only bought two. So, I had to go down again to get breakfast for myself...

By the time I came back, and on my way to the pantry, Siti told me that she wanted me to help her with something. So, I told her I would. It was an easy job. Just extract the production profile for list of projects she gave me. I thought it was easy as well when I accepted it. I even agreed to send it in around 2.00...oh how wrong I was... It was easy, but tedious. Imagine this, there were almost a hundred over projects, and most of them were consolidations... Now you probably don't understand this, but I'll give you an example of a consolidation to portray how significant they are. The Baram Existing consolidation has 26 cases in it... Yeah...damn...

Anyways, finally, I completed it and sent it around 4.30. Haha. 2 o'clock my ass... And that is only possible after I asked Kaber to help me with some of it...

So, that was that. We had a short meeting for tomorrow's work this evening. It's related to the Development projects that are dormant throughout the past 4 years. I can't say much about it yet, but I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: